Nulled SmoothBackground - jQuery Smooth Background Plugin (Images and Media)
SmoothBackground – jQuery Smooth Background Plugin
This simple plugin is designed to smoothly change the background or color of the text. It allows you to choose the duration of the animation, delay, colors and much more. Good luck!
- colors: [”#F9BFBF”, ”#F9F4BF”, ”#BFC9F9”, ”#BFF9DB”], //An array containing a transition palette
- property: “background-color”, //The property specifies the name of the CSS property the transition effect is for (the transition effect will start when the specified CSS property changes).
- duration: “4s”, //The property specifies how many seconds (s) or milliseconds (ms) a transition effect takes to complete.
- delay: “0s”, //The property specifies when the transition effect will start. This value is defined in seconds (s) or milliseconds (ms).
- timingFunction: “linear”, //The property specifies the speed curve of the transition effect.
- fillMode: “infinite” //The property specifies a style for the element when the animation is not playing (when it is finished, or when it has a delay).
Note: For commercial usage you need to purchase an extended license (One license for all products)
Version 1.0 * Initial Release